• Candles have memory, so every burn matters! To ensure a clean and long burning experience, please follow these burn instructions.
• Trim the wick to 1⁄4” length before lighting.
• Keep candles away from wind and drafts.
• To avoid drips, it is best to use a snuffer to put out the flame rather than blowing it out.
• To secure the candle to a holder, hold the candle base to a flame and let a couple drops of beeswax fall into the holder, then hold the candle firmly in the holder upright until wax dries.
• Always burn within sight,
• Keep away from combustibles,
• Keep away from pets and children.